Clay Lancaster | Award-winning wedding photographer (and families, headshots, portraits and events) in the San Francisco Bay Area. Based in Walnut Creek, CA. Also serving much of Northern California, including Danville, San Ramon, Fremont, San Francisco, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Walnut Creek, San Jose, Oakland, Napa, Sonoma and Benicia areas. Or anywhere you need me to be!
Aside from wedding photography, I also happily photograph events, family portraits, headshots, real estate, properties, lifestyle sessions, kids, music, and individual portraits/projects. Whatever you might need, basically.
Click here if you’d like to know a bit more about me! Also, use the links above to navigate portfolios.
As a photographer (wedding photographer, family photographer, portraits or events), I’ve always been a fan of letting the moment craft itself in images and bringing all the laughter and smiles to the surface. Whether it’s a candid or a more planned session, I like to allow people to be themselves while grabbing the shining personal moments on camera when they’re least aware of it. That’s what makes me smile the most, and I promise it’ll do the same for you.
- Wedding Photography Portfolio
- Family Photography Portfolio
- Headshots and Portraits
- Other Photography Work (Music, Travel, Promotional, etc.)
The photo shoot process is fun and easy going, as it should be. All the best images happen when everyone involved feels natural and comfortable. If that means chatting and hanging out for a bit before we get started, great! Let’s do it.
- Use the links in the main menu above for more information, or click here for photo shoot details.
- Click here for the FAQ. It’ll probably answer some of the questions you have, and maybe some you didn’t know you had!
- To see and read more about what’s been going on in our world lately, you can head on over the the BLOG as well.